Our Cookies Policy https://www.regalrexnord.com/Privacy sets out information about the cookies on the Site.
By using the Site you confirm that you will abide by terms of these additional policies.
2. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This Site is operated by REMCO – A trading division of Regal Manufacturing Limited (“we” or “us”).
Company number: 00516559
Registered address: Unit 12, Castlegrove Business Park Durban Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9QT, United Kingdom
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +44(0)1243 869905.
3. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that:
- you are accessing this Site and contracting on behalf of a corporate or other legal entity; and
- all of the information provided by you to us (including without limitation personal particulars and contact information) is accurate and complete.
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time by amending this page. Your continued use of the Site means that you agree to be legally bound by these terms, as amended or updated from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please therefore check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (for which see 6 below); or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our Site; any equipment or network on which our Site is stored; any software used in the provision of our Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to, or disrupt, this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Site will cease immediately.
6. INTERACTIVE SERVICES
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- chat rooms,
- bulletin boards,
- comment pages,
- product reviews
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We reserve the right not to post any review in our discretion.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users which may be caused by third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to moderate the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
7. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
(i) be accurate (where they state facts);
(ii) be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
(iii)comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not: contain any material which is defamatory of any person or is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; promote sexually explicit material; promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; be likely to deceive any person; be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; promote any illegal activity; be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Confidential or proprietary information should not be sent to our Site. By sending to our Site any remarks, ideas, concepts, knowhow, graphics, techniques or information of any kind (Relevant Information), you grant us an unrestricted, non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty free licence to use, reproduce, modify and distribute the same for any purpose. However, unless we ask your permission or notify you in advance that that Relevant Information submitted to our Site will be published with your name on it, we will not release your name or otherwise publicise that you submitted such Relevant Information to us.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY AND OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than yourself knows the user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use and may draw the attention of others within its organisation to content posted on the Site. All other uses or preproduction of the Site or materials or content on the Site is strictly prohibited, including that you are not permitted to publish, modify, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies (whether paper or digital) of the content obtained by you through your use of the Site or which appears on the Site nor may you use any such content with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall have no claim to, nor ownership interest in, any Regal Intellectual Property and any such Regal Intellectual Property, in whatever form and any copies thereof (including but not limited to product samples), shall be promptly returned to us or destroyed upon written request from us.
- You acknowledge that no licence or rights of any sort are granted to you hereunder in respect of any Regal Rexnord Intellectual Property other than:
- As may be described in our “E-Commerce Terms & Conditions”, if these apply to you; and
- The limited right to use our proprietary products which you have purchased from us. Unless specifically provided for and itemised for payment as agreed to by us, the sale of products by us to you does not include delivery of any design, development or related services associated with Regal Rexnord Intellectual Property. We retain all rights, title and interest in drawings, engineering instructions, specifications, and all other written data, if any, furnished with the products displayed on the Site.
9. BREACH OF THIS POLICY
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site or removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
- legal proceedings against you, including for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
10. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The images of the products on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products and the products may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of the products may vary from that shown in images on the Site.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential) whether such losses arise in in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of the use of this Site or the information held on this Site including arising in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use the Site;
- any of the content of the Site and reliance on such content (including any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose whatsoever). This information on this Site does not constitute advice or recommendation;
- any content submitted or uploaded by users of the Site;
- any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through this Site; or
- a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site. We make no warranty or guarantee that the Site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, we do not guarantee that the Site, or any content of it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control as set out above. We reserve the right to change the way the Site works from time to time and to withdraw any products or features of the Site without giving notice to you.
- Although we will endeavour to keep the Site free from viruses, we cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information which you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Nothing in this clause 10 shall exclude or limit our liability where it would be unlawful to do so, including liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.